HEAB >> The Board >>
Board Reports Index
HIGHER EDUCATIONAL AIDS BOARD
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2005
SENATE HEARING ROOM 300 SE
PLEASE NOTE: The individual Board Reports below are provided in Portable Document Format
(PDF). Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files. You may
download the free Acrobat Reader
software from Adobe's website.
- Call to Order.
- Introduction and Welcome of New Members.
- Approval of July 29, 2005 Minutes.
- Report of the Executive Secretary.
- HEAB staff changes
- Pending legislation that may affect HEAB programs
- System rewrite
- Sector meetings
- High School Counselor Workshops
- College Goal Sunday
- Federal aid restrictions concerning certain drug convictions
- Consideration of Board Reports:
||Student Aid Expenditures for 2004-2005
||2004-2005 Annual Academic Excellence Scholarship Program Report
||2004-2005 Annual Minority Undergraduate Retention Grant Report and
||Status of 2005-2006 Applicants and Programs
- Other Issues.
- New Business.
- Future meeting dates: February 10, 2006; April 28, 2006; and July 21, 2006.
- New and experienced Board members are invited to stay after the meeting for an brief overview of
the Higher Educational Aids Board and the financial aid process.
HEAB Main Page |
Contacting HEAB |
Financial Aid Programs |
Financial Aid Application Information
Frequently Asked Questions |
Information for Financial Aid Administrators |